The INTENSITY™ Coach Conference presented by Cheerobics® - the world leading provider of cheerleading fitness education - delivers practical and theory seminars for cheerleading coaches. Selected key topics from the INTENSITY™ Coach Qualification are delivered in a workshop style and are aimed at coaches who want to further their knowledge of applied sports performance and fitness for cheerleading.
As cheer coaches around the world, we have common goals: make our cheerleaders the best they can be, use our time effectively and get to the end of the season with the smallest amounts of injuries.
And of course, reach for GOLD.
"It's like the bible for cheerleading instruction. It summarizes and applies nearly 4 years of my undergraduate education and then applies is directly to the sport that I love. It's the most comprehensive cheerleading manual that I have seen on the market." Jeff Benson, Sports Performance Psychologist & owner of Mind Body Cheer
"INTENSITY gathers decades of expert knowledge and experience in Sport Science together in one place by the most respected contributors in the industry. It is the turn-key solution for optimizing your athletes performance for cheerleading and you can't find it anywhere else. It's been missing from our industry for years and now it's here. My experience with INTENSITY moved my own knowledge years ahead. I can't imagine having had access to a program like this when I was a young coach starting out. It can literally cut years off the learning curve. It's THE institute for higher learning for cheerleading coaches. It's cheerleading 'college'" Shane Montgomery, Tumbling Director at ICE Allstars
We stand for cheerleading as a sport, regardless of whether if it's on the sidelines or the competition mat. All cheerleaders are athletes.
Workshops and seminars include:
- Speed & Range of motion: how strength, speed, flexibility and technique all play equal parts in achieving maximum skill range of motion.
- Nutrition for cheerleaders: enhance performance levels, get the most out of training and how to develop better habits for a healthy body image.
- Jumps Technique & Training: sports performance training for jumps, and how to use is to max out the scoresheet.
- Training Endurance for Optimal Performance: How to train aerobic and anaerobic systems to get the best performance on the mat and throughout the season.
- Injury Prevention: Top 10 ways to ensure that you push your athletes by making them more injury-resistant, and reduce injury rates on the team.
- Using Core Strength to Improve Performance: Fully understanding the anatomy of the core, its use in cheer and how to use it to improve skills.
- Pushing the Scoresheet: Top 10 things you can do to get an extra 10% on your scoresheet without adding new skills or creativity.
- Growth Mindset: developing athlete mindset for teams to constantly push their boundaries.
- 7 to 10: Techniques on how to drill individual skill and team uniformity from basic achievement to perfect execution.