Fitness is not a mathematical equation. Fitness is not a linear progression or digression. You cannot input numbers into a calculator and output numbers that will help you obtain maximum fitness goals. There are no basic diets or fitness programs that fit everyone’s needs. If it were that easy, then everyone would follow one simplified approach. Most people struggle with their own fitness goals primarily because they fail to find solid and reliable information to help them reach their individual goals. FORBES METHOD wants to give you the tools and educate you in the best manner possible so that you may make informed decisions to help you achieve your own personal fitness goals. This is our profession, this is what we know and this is how we help our Clients change their lives.
At the FORBES METHOD, we define fitness as a general state of health and well-being. The consultants at FORBES METHOD believes fitness is achieved through correct nutrition, cardio training, strength training, hygiene, quiet awareness and rest.
The bottom line is you can’t expect to pick and choose what you are willing to do to be fit and healthy. There is no piece of the puzzle that is more important than the other. The FORBES METHOD provides fitness plans that include the following:
• NUTRITION: Eat healthy food…You cannot out train a bad diet. Fitness begins in the kitchen.
• CARDIO TRAINING: Challenge your cardiovascular training with as a mix of Low Intensity Steady State (LISS) cardio and High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT).
• WEIGHT TRAINING: Integrate weight training with your cardio training to achieve strength and build lean muscle mass.
• HYGIENE: Having good hygiene will help prevent health problems (e.g. keeping your gums and teeth clean).
• QUIET AWARENESS: Meditate, pray, yoga, tai chi or pray. Take time to give your body and mind the quiet time it needs to promote calmness.
• REST: Rebuild and detoxify your body and mind with proper sleeping habits.
Call Steve Forbes to schedule your FREE consultation to help you begin a healthier lifestyle.
The Forbes Method is the complete fitness consulting program designed to help our Clients to achieve their physical and mental fitness goals.