ECPTOTE Facebook Disclaimer
You agree, through use of this Facebook page:
- That you will not post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or which otherwise breaches any law;
- That advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations constitute inappropriate use of the forum. However, if you can offer expertise, guidance or information on given subjects, please do so, but do not offer this advice as an attempt to sell your own product or service. Any attempt to solicit customers may result in removal from this page.
- Given that posts appear in real-time, it is impossible for ECPTOTE to review a post before it becomes publicly readable. ECPTOTE cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any post. ECPTOTE does actively monitor posts, but is not responsible for the content of posts. A post expresses the views of its author and does not represent the views of ECPTOTE and ECPTOTE shall not be liable for any postings.
- That you are solely responsible for the content of your post and you indemnify ECPTOTE in respect of any costs, expenses, losses, damages, or claims arising out of your use of this forum. ECPTOTE reserves the right to reveal your identity in the event of any complaint or legal action arising from any person posting a message. By contributing to this forum, you consent to your post being altered, edited, or adapted in any way ECPTOTE sees fit or removed without providing any reason.
All comments made are subject for archival.
- Any user who has an objection to a post is encouraged to contact the Facebook moderator, on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact the moderator directly and not through Facebook itself.
-This page is not a place for you to turn in any documentation. Any documentation that needs to be submitted must go through the official site http://www.ptot.texas.gov/
This page is a work in progress to try and connect with our licensees in a new technological way.